We have a global customer base, including partners in North America, Europe, and Australia.
About UsBITtelligent started as a company focused on working with Sage CRM business partners. Determined to provide advanced development and customization services for the Sage SalesLogix (now Infor CRM) platform. BITtelligent partner services spanned the globe, actively working with CRM partners, and their customers in Canada, United States, UK, Demark, Germany, Switzerland and Australia. With rapid growth BITtelligent moved into becoming a full Infor CRM partner. Mark Dykun, president and CEO is well known in the Infor CRM world and considered an SME on the product. Throughout the years, BITtelligent has worked directly with Sage, Swiftpage and now Infor in various capacities.
BITtelligent was hired to develop a mobile platform for Sage SalesLogix. Upon starting at Corum the current product development was stopped and a new platform was started utilizing Microsoft .net technologies. From the ground-up, a mobile development environment was created that allows for cross compilation of both Pocket PC and Blackberry devices. The work at that time was uncharted as devices that allowed for custom code to be run were just being introduced (no IPhone or Android). The product ultimately was acquired by Sage software.
- Architected, Developed, and managed resources for building Corum Mobile
- Built the Mobile Architect
- Provided training services in the US, UK and Australia
- Attended tradeshows
Mark Dykun, from BITtelligent was brought on as an Employee for Sage for a short period as Director of Mobile Development. Post-employment Sage contracted BITtelligent to build various product components for the SalesLogix product Line. BITtelligent was asked to review product “Phoenix” which later became the revised ERPLink product. During BITtelligent's time at Sage both the Dynalink and ERPLink products/IP and customers were acquired by BITtelligent.
- Development of Sage Intellisync (client/server based)
- Development of Application Architect components
- Embedded in ICS providing development services for more than 35 services customers, including Sage Switzerland
- Dynalink, ERPLink integration products
- Development of Personal Web Server
- Development of Deployment Capabilities in AA
- Development of Quick forms designer
SalesLogix was acquired (with Act) by Swiftpage from Sage. During the transition period BITtelligent was asked to develop in short order an integration capability between NetSuite to SalesLogix. BITtelligent worked closely with Swiftpage it various projects
- Developer of the Sage to Swiftpage Migration project (NetSuite to SalesLogix synchronization)
- Development on the Architect
- Creation of the XBar outlook integration plugin
- Development of Prototypes and features as required by Swiftpage PM
- Worked on eMarketing plugin
- Continued development on XBar, Architect and various other components
- Development on Various CRM vertical projects
- Working with ICS with several complex projects
- Primary CRM developers on the Infor on Infor project (moving the organization from SFDC to Infor CRM)
If the companies that build, sell and support the product use our services, then maybe we are the right fit for your company too. If you’re a Partner that sells Infor products, CRM or otherwise, or an end user company that has or would like to consider Infor CRM, don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you and see how BITtelligent can work for you too.